Kill Piracy_!



I would like to thank each one of you for your overwhelming support towards my career.

My latest film, Badrinath released on June 10 all over Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and other countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada and Middle-East. I am delighted to see the buzz it has created and I express my gratitude for your appreciation of my work in the film.

Having said that, there’s a larger threat of Piracy which looms upon the film. Within a day of the film’s release, I came to know that pirated CDs and other illegal copies have surfaced on the internet. I sincerely request you to not encourage piracy. We spent quite a lot on the film and I have put in my heart and soul while doing the film. It hurts a lot when a film, where hundreds of people have worked so hard, becomes a victim of piracy. Once again, I sincerely request all of you to say no to piracy and help us to fight this menace.

We have a anti-piracy cell which is working around the clock and we need your support as well. If you have come across anyone who’s selling illegal copies of Badrinath or know of websites, links from where a user can download the film, please inform us. We will take appropriate action on all of them with the help of Copyright Laws and Police Department. The Cyber Crime laws have become all the more stringent these days and it may even lead to legal action against those who are responsible for piracy.

Please let us know if you have any information on pirated copies of the film

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your love and feedback about my film, Badrinath. Watch it in theatres only and say ‘NO’ to piracy.

–ALLUARJUN–
Alluarjun Fans Site © 2010. Design by :AKPWFA