Allu Arjun to sport a six pack body


Stylish star Allu Arjun is all set to sport a six pack body in his upcoming film 'Badrinath'. Arjun who learnt Vietnameese and Chineese martial art forms for Badrinath, worked out for eight hours a day.
Allu Arjun stayed in Vietnaam for over two months and learnt this special martial art. He says that he spent four hours in the morning and four hours in the evening at gym exercising for this body.
Bunny says, his body is the best ever form in 'Badrinath'.
"I have the best ever body in Badrinath. I have a six pack body in this movie. I spent eight hours a day working out for the movie. If I stay in Hyderabad, people call me and disturb me. So, I went off to Vietnaam and exercised there. I can say for sure that my body never looked this good on screen in any of my movies before" Allu Arjun said.
Allu Arjun reportedly didn't take a single penny as remuneration for Badrinath as it is being made by his own production house Geetha Arts. Apparently Tamannah too couldn't charge much as she signed this two movie contract with Geetha Arts four years ago for a nominal remuneration.
About Rs 35 crore is spent on making this movie and since hero and heroine didn't take much remuneration, Allu Arjun says Badrinath is the most expensive movie ever made in Tollywood.
Alluarjun Fans Site © 2010. Design by :AKPWFA