Allu Arjun ownership rights on Tamanna!


Very rarely do we witness heroines like Tamanna getting a break in Telugu but doing wonders in Tamil. Even after finding a right success in Tollywood with super hit ‘Happy Days,’ the milk white beauty left to Kollywood climbing the top chair. Now, she is all set to rule the roost in Telugu with five films in line starting from ‘100% Love’ to ‘Rachcha.’

Today she was a part of ‘100% Love’ audio release and surprising element was that Allu Arjun referring Tamanna as ‘My Heroine.’ ‘Story of ‘100% Love’ was actually narrated to me by Sukumar. But my father wanted to do it with Naga Chaitanya. It was me who called up Tamanna and recommended her to do this film. So, she is ‘My Heroine’ being a part of my ‘Badrinath’ too,’ said newly married Allu Arjun showing his whole and sole ownership rights on Tamanna.

Alluarjun Fans Site © 2010. Design by :AKPWFA