Telugu cinema Birthday Wishes to Pawan Kalyan



Here’s a look at Tollywood Celebs wishing Powerstar Pawan Kalyan A very Happy Birthday

urstrulyMahesh Wishing pawan a very happy birthday from gautam namrata n me:)he will always have r love :):)

Allusirish – Wish Powerstar Pawan Kalyan a super, duper b'day. With daughter Aadhya newly in his life & Puli, I'm sure he will have a rocking yr ahead.”

Actor_Siddharth - Many happy returns of the day to the enigma of our business, the inimitable Power Star Pawan Kalyan. Very unassuming and sweet person :)

Starhansika - Wishing one of my fav star Pawan Kalyan ..many many happy returns of the day .wonderful actor n a human being . god bless

Shriya_S - Happy birthday to the wonderful n stylish actor pawan K..he's such a gr8 guy.. proud to hav had a chance to dance with him in puli

itsnikesha - Happy Birth day to my Komaram PULI, He is one of the great people I ever met.

nithinreddy - wishin my al time fav powerstar puli pawankalyan a v happy birthday..a superb personality i have ever known.

RanaDaggubati
- Wishing the Power Star a very Happy Birthday. And best wishes for "Puli".

AkhilAkkineni8 - Happy birthday to the power star!:)

heroshivaji - I wish pawan a very very happy birthday.This year will get him loads and loads of success and Puli will rock for you.All the best Pawan

Alluarjun Fans Site © 2010. Design by :AKPWFA